Realistic visual effects, combined with the noise and movement of an airplane, the FMX serves up a level of realism unlike any other training device. We can even simulate environmental conditions and safety situations.
Just like the airline simulators, the Redbird is properly used to build skills proficiency then the skills are demonstrated in the aircraft. By training in this manner, you can significantly lower the cost of flight training while earning hours to be credited towards your license requirements.
The FMX was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing us to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in our training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for Single or Multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional 6-pack configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- Earn FAA-approved hours toward Private Pilot
Certificate (PPL), Instrument Flight Rule Certificate
(IFR), Instrument Proficiency Check and
Commercial Pilot training.
- FAA Certified AATD
- More cost effective than training in an aircraft
- Maintain and increase pilot proficiency
- Electric motion platform
- Fully enclosed cockpit
- +200° wrap-around visuals
- Quick-change cockpit configurations – Cessna 172 Cessna 182
- Depart or land at any airport in the country at a touch of a button