– ” Cockpit is my corner office of the sky” –
With a passion for aviation since the age of 5, aviation has always had a special place in Vinny’s heart.
A pilot himself with over 5,000 flight hours began flying as a Sales Director for a family owned food manufacturing company. He flew throughout the United States primarily to sell his family’s products.
The business was sold in 1994, and was able to pursue his aviation endeavors.
His pursuit found a small, friendly flight school with 2 aircraft a Piper Arrow and a Cessna 172. Vinny went on to run this school, one of the largest privately owned flight training groups with offices in the USA, South America and Europe. The fleet had over 50 aircraft includes Cessna 172S G- 1000, Cessna 182T G-1000 and Diamond DA42 Twinstars, all Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA).
His passion for aviation is evident in everything he does. PTA offers cutting edge technology which provides students with a definite edge. His commitment is to assure that PTA provides individual attention and customize training according to one’s individual needs because flight training is rarely one-size-fits-all. The results are that students learn at different pace and that’s okay because they are safer, smarter and more disciplined as pilots.
His Accomplishments Include:
- Cessna Platinum Award Recipient (2010). For Excellence in Flight Training.
- Distinguished Committee Member of the Flight School Association of North America
- NATA Excellence in Flight Training Award (2013)
- SEVIS Primary Designated Official (PDSO)
- FAA School Administrator for 2Fly Airborne
- Everglades University Aviation’s Program Advisory Committee
- Member of Florida Aviation Trade Association
- Development of the “110 Professional Pilot Program” under FAA part 141
- Development of Point to Point Aviation a Part 135 on demand charter company
- Development of Buzz Air, Inc. a Part 135 on demand charter company
- PSI Testing Center Supervisor (TCS) for FAA Knowledge Exams
- Sponsor Vital Flight Charity Missions
- South Florida Aviation Safety Committee Member
- Member Christian Businessmen’s Connection
President 2Fly Airborne, FAA part 141 approved Pilot School (1994 to June 2017)
President Buzz Air, Inc. FAA part 135 approved on demand charter (January 2015 to June 2017)
Director, Point to Point Aviation, Inc. (02/2008 to Present)